Here is an extensive list and description of all our services rendered to our clients. These services covers all aspects of the real estate setting for your satisfaction. If you have any comments, inquiries or requests, please don't hesitate to reach us through our numbers or send us a message and our customer representative will get back to you
We have acquired an extensive database on a wide range of properties in Ghana. It is the access to such a unique property database that enables Lusso Cassona to analyse market conditions and changes with a high degree of precision, empowering our clients to entirely control choices. This enables us to provide the most accurate market values of assets and forecast future trends in values, analysis of trends in the performance of real estate investments in comparison with other asset classes.
Additionally, we analyses the impact of changes in leasing for the benefit of clients.
Recognising the individuality of each client, Our Home Search Programme is created on the unique requirements and preferences indicated by the client, pre-arrival. On activating our service, we send the client a Needs Assessment Form before arrival in Ghana to completely appreciate their wishes and before the search of properties is conducted.
While visiting the properties, we accompany the client, providing assistance and advice on the areas, rental prices while evaluating other circumstances around the property.
Relocating? Moving? just missing things from home?
More and more people are relocating/moving from city to city, country to country, continent
That’s why Lusso Cassona provide a low cost, simple service for relocating your office, moving
luggage and personal belongings.
Whether you need to ship
• a single suitcase from or to your destination,
• 4 cubic metres of goods (which equates to approximately 48 suitcases or an equivalent
number of boxes),
we can help you ship it to and from virtually any domestic or international destination.
When moving to Accra with your children, our aim will be to assist you in finding the most suitable schools for your children. We will explain and provide information of the International Schools available in Accra and assist you with applications and registrations at the selected school.
This program is designed for potential transferees who want to visit Accra before making a final decision to accept the assignment. This program will help them get a general idea of the city, the housing market, the available facilities, schools…everything they need to know before they embark on such a move.
FIRST CONTACT AND PREPARATION
• Individual needs assessment: personalized preparatory needs assessment with
the client aimed at understanding his requirements.
• Provide a Welcome Packet that includes information on Accra, maps of the city
and other relevant materials.
This Program is designed to assist the expatriate to settle in his new neighborhood after the permanent accommodation has been found and get for him or assist him in getting the general services he will require in the new country. We also provide assistance to the partner and provide information on the many different services providers they might need.
We assist the client in processing and obtaining the following documentation at Immigration:
PROCESSING OF ENTRY VISAS
We process single Entry Visas to Ghana, applying at Immigration and sending the
Visa by email to the client.
PROCESSING OF EXTENSION OF VISAS
We process extensions of Visas of up to 6 months under Immigration laws.
RESIDENCE AND WORK PERMIT
We process the residence and work permit for expatriates in Ghana. Work permits
can be obtained through:
RENEWAL OF RESIDENCE AND WORK PERMIT
We process renewals of work and residence permits for the expatriate and dependents.
Review of the lease and give notice for reimbursement of deposit and cancellation of lease
• Arrange cancellation of utilities: Telephone/Internet, Satellite
TV, water and electricity.
• Cancellation of bank accounts.
• Cancellation of insurance policies.
• Close school enrollments
•Reservation of temporary accommodation such as hotels or furnished apartments, when needed.
• Conduct verification of the property before moving out to determine any potential problems.
• Arrange for cleaning and repairs when needed.
• Coordinate refund of deposits with the Landlord
AIRPORT “MEET AND GREET”
• Personal welcome and organize your arrival in Ghana. Transfer to accommodation.
• An airport representative will await the client at the entrance of the terminal, to assist in immigration procedures, baggage claim, and customs.
• Provide you with a welcome pack of information about Accra: the city, its people, the way of life, shops, services and other initial vital information.
RESERVATION OF TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION
• Research of available accommodation meeting the client’s requirements (budget, location, etc). The research may include hotels and serviced apartments.
• Send by email information and pictures of the accommodation pre-selected for approval of the client.
• Arrange reservations at the hotel/serviced apartment selected.
ASSISTANCE TO PURCHASE OF FURNITURE
• Assistance to locate the necessary stores to purchase furniture and appliances.
ASSISTANCE FOR SHIPPING OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS OR VEHICLE
• Recommend the client a Moving Company to ship their household goods to Ghana.
• Supervise importation procedures with the Moving Company on arrival in Ghana and coordinate all the process until delivery at the assigned property.
• Vehicle purchase or rental: We assist the client to either purchase a new or second hand vehicle in Accra. We arrange car rentals with or without driver.
P.O.Box F158/6 No. 42 Orphans Crescent Street, Labone, Accra-Ghana